Loco translation not working
I'm using the loco translation plugin. It works fine in translating all of my plugins (into Hebrew). I have no idea why - but it completely doesn't work for wpDiscuz although the Hebrew translation file exists. I have searched google and also the forums here for loco translation issues but haven't found anything. I would appreciate greatly any assistance in the matter.
- Are you sure the issue is not a cache issue? Please delete all caches and provide with an exact example of the phrase that you're translating.
- Leave a link to the website blog post where we can see the issue. P
- Provide some screenshots showing the translation file you use in Loco plugin.
- Let me know where is the translation file saved. Have you copied it to /wp-content/languages/plugins/ folder?
- What is the default language of your WordPress in Settings > General admin page?
- What is the wpDiscuz form language in wpDiscuz > Forms > Edit Default Form screen? I mean this one: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/translation/translation-methods/#comment-form-translation
Thank for your rapid reply.
1. Yes, the pages are not cached, so it's not a caching issue. Also, it's not this or that phrase. Nothing is translated.
2. I cannot leave a link for it's a closed part of my site for registered users.
3. I've attached a screen-shot.
4. I don't understand. Why do I need to copy anything? Usually with loco - it just works.
5. The default language of my WordPress site is Hebrew.
6. The wpDiscuz form language is "he_IL" as it should.
I placed them in the directory you've mentioned - still nothing. Also, I really don't understand why is anything special needed to be done. With any other plugin loco just automatically translated it.
I did not provide what exactly is not translated, for as I wrote - nothing is translated.
Yes I saw that some field can be translated via the edit form fields, but believe Loco should have translated them too - no?