The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
RTL problem with ti...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] RTL problem with time indication in comments

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@assafmanor)
Eminent Member

Hello,

I have a RTL website and wpDiscuz has automatically transformed to display right to left (which is great). The only problem is that the time indication in the comments aren't displaying correctly.

You can see the problem here:

What is marked with the blue marker is a Hebrew translation of "Ago" (Btw - I'm using the in-house translation in wpDiscuz under Phrases). What's marked with the yellow marker is a number and in Hebrew the transation of either seconds, minutes, etc'. Because Hebrew is Right to Left, wpDiscuz has changed the text, and the formation of the dynamic text to be from right to left. The result might be logical in English, but not in Hebrew. In Hebrew the "Ago" need to be at the start of the sentence, meaning the first string from the right.

When I inspected the time element I didn't see 2 sub-elements, one for the "Ago" and the other for "x minutes" (for instance). So I didn't have an option to revert the flex direction of the elements.

How can I make this right?

Thank you.

2 Replies
Topic starter
(@assafmanor)
Eminent Member

I have found a solution, to anyone who will face this in the future. There is an option to change in wpDiscuz General settings the "Structure of Human Readable Date Format":

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you for letting us know. Glad to hear that the issue is solved. 

Share: