The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Sending subscriptio...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Sending subscription confirmation email only once

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@zahnd)

Hi

First of all, thank you for this great plugin! 

I'm using the automatic subscription feature for replies to comments. I decided not to use the subscription toolbar as I think most of the users won't use that to enable subscription for replies to their comments. As far as I see, for every new comment a "confirm subscription" email is sent to the user, even if he/she already wrote a comment and confirmed his or her subscription. It would be great if the system would remember if a user already confirmed his/her subscription.

What do you think?

Thank you and best wishes, Stefan

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@zahnd,

We're really sorry, but this is designed to work in this way. The users should confirm the subscription for each comment individually. 

We may only suggest you disable the subscription confirmation. More info here:  https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/subscription-and-user-following/#enable-subscription-confirmation-for-registered-users

4 Replies
(@zahnd)

@asti,

Thank you for your fast reply. I see and understand. Disabling the subscription confirmation may be an option but I think this would be a conflict with GDPR in some way. I then going to uncheck the subscription icon by default and let the user choose. I think this will be fine regarding GDPR as the user has to give consent to receive notifications :).

Cheers, Stefan 

(@kidfrom)

@zahnd Hi, I can't find the disable subscription confirmation for guest option in the WooDiscuz General Settings. Can you help me point it?

(@kidfrom)

@asti the docs did not say anything about disabling subscription confirmation. Could you please clarify.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kidfrom,

Please follow this support topic: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/postid/13482/

Share: