The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Include Custom Form...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Include Custom Forms Content in Wordpress Comment Email

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sgclark)

Hi

On my site, I use the WPDiscuz feature that enables me to add a custom 'form'/field in the Comments experience on a select few pages on my site.  Folks on my site often ask for specific requests and in the comments form, I provide a field to share a relevant URL/link to an image or something like that.  YOu can see an example here at the bottom of the page:

https://www.sgclark.com/wallpapers/ncaa/

What I'd like to do is have the contents of that incremental field included in the Wordpress email that is sent to me when someone submits a comment on my site.  Right now, the only info that is in the email I receive is the body of the primary comment someone has left on my site - it does not include the URL that is included in the additional 'form/field' that I have enabled.  Is there a way to do this? 

Thanks

Stephen 

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi Stephen,

I'm really sorry, but there is not any solution for this. However, I've already asked the developers to take this into consideration for future version. 

Topic starter
(@sgclark)

Hi Asti

OK.  Thanks for the response and for having the team look into this.  Appreciate it!

Stephen

Share: