The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
New Reply (your spe...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] New Reply (your specific comment) translation

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 jpn
Topic starter
(@jpn)

Hello,

I use wpdiscuz for my Online Academy. When a student write a comment to ask something, later the teacher answers to that comment. Then, the student receive and email notification like this:

New Reply (your specific content)

Hi [SUBSCRIBER_NAME],

new reply has been posted by the [COMMENT_AUTHOR] on the discussion section you've been interested in

[COMMENT_URL]

[COMMENT_CONTENT]

Unsubscribe

I want to translate that message to spanish.

To do that, in wordpress I go to wpdiscuz / Phrases / Email where I can see the templates.

But I don't find any template with New Reply (your specific content) as a title.

Only 2 templates with the title New Reply, without "your specific content".

I translated those 2 templates (thinking that maybe "your specific content" is something that wpdiscuz adds when it sends the message)...

... but they don't work.

Is because the template New Reply (your specific content) is in another place? in that case... where? Or how can I translate that mesaage?

Thanks in advance !

Javi

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi Javi,

Please find and translate the template in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Subscription and User Following admin page. Just scroll down a bot you'll see the email templates section. 

1 Reply
 jpn
(@jpn)

@asti Hi Asti, ou ! I didn't see those option jaja sorry ! THANKS A LOT ! 🙂

Share: