The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Trial period or ref...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Trial period or refund policy

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@efstraatios)

Hi,

I would like to buy the product but since I don't know if it going to work for me.

I would like to know if there is a refund police where I can try it out and ask for a refund if it is not something that will work for me.

Thanks

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @efstraatios,

We're really sorry but there are no trial versions of our addons. Please ask pre-sale questions and get all the necessary answers. We only refund it if the addon doesn't work and you've allowed us to fix before asking for a refund. We don't refund if you simply decided to not use the product or some feature doesn't exist. Please read our refund policy here:

https://gvectors.com/terms-and-conditions/#refund

Please note, all wpDiscuz paid add-ons have demo pages. You should test each addon on its product page and decide if you want to buy it. 

Topic starter
(@efstraatios)

The problem I have is that I want to add the wpdiscuz plugin in the MyListing theme that I have installed.

Once I add the plugin I cannot see the review score of a listing I have reviewed with the plugin, in the archive page. It is logical as the php code does not includes the php plugin score.

I can easily open the review and copy the score to the original score, but I would like to know if the picture addon will be imported to the original review (witch uses the comment system).

This is why I would like to test the plugin. I dont think that though the forum or documentation can find a solution to this, without testing it.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@efstraatios,

We don't follow you well. Could you please explain using some examples? 

Topic starter
(@efstraatios)

So I have a directory theme called MyListing installed.

I have used it to create a restaurant reviews website.

I use the theme to organize restaurants based on categories, regions, and reviews.

The integrated review system uses the default comment WordPress feature.

When I make a review I can see the score I put in my review, in the archive restaurant page.

If I install the wpDiscuz plugin and review a restaurant from the form you have, the theme will no longer adds the score form that review to the archive restaurant page (which is logical since it uses different PHP code to grab the score).

I will have to go to WordPress comments (since your plugin will post the review as a comment also), and manually copy the score that I have from your plugin to the score the theme gives me.

This way the restaurant will continue to update the score from the reviews getting from wpDiscuz.

The problem is that I want to see what will happen if I add the picture plugin from you, and some other plugins. I am not sure if it is going to work out of the box with my theme, or I will have to go and copy everything to the integrated review system (which is a lot of extra work and I don't want to do).

This is why I would like a trial period.  

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @efstraatios

The problem is that I want to see what will happen if I add the picture plugin from you, and some other plugins. I am not sure if it is going to work out of the box with my theme, or I will have to go and copy everything to the integrated review system (which is a lot of extra work and I don't want to do).

The picture plugin doesn't have any issue with your theme. I only see the review incompatibility and nothing else. So you can buy addons without any issue. In any case if you got some problem just open a support topic in addons support forum. We'll help asap or refund it if the issue could not be solved.

Posted by: @efstraatios

If I install the wpDiscuz plugin and review a restaurant from the form you have, the theme will no longer adds the score form that review to the archive restaurant page (which is logical since it uses different PHP code to grab the score).

I will have to go to WordPress comments (since your plugin will post the review as a comment also), and manually copy the score that I have from your plugin to the score the theme gives me.

BTW, this can be automated with a custom code/addon. You can contact to our custom development team via sales[at]gvectors.com email address. They'll assess the project and let you know the total cost.

Share: