Clear all

[Solved] Notification

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@tryans)

Hello
I really like wpDiscuz plugin it's really good for my website.

But, I need to know. Is it possible for everyone who comments on products, customers, or sellers to get notifications directly via email without having to subscribe by clicking "Notify of new replies to this comment"? Currently, I see only sellers who can immediately get notifications directly via email when a customer comments, but when the seller replies to the comment the customer does not immediately get a notification via email. Customers have to subscribe to get replies via email, and I think it's a bit complicated for customers. If there is an add-on to enable direct notifications via email without having to subscribe, I think it would be great.

thanks

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @tryans,

Please read my answer here: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/postid/6108/

Topic starter
(@tryans)

Hello

Already read your answer.

but why the wpdiscuz setting looks so different on my dashboard?

no option to enable the 'Keep checked the "Notify of new replies to this comment" option by default'

thanks

2 Replies
(@tryans)

Hello, i just realized i use a different plugin. I use woodiscuz not wpdiscuz.

Already istalled the wpdiscuz and activate it on my product page.

But i want to ask now, how to remove the review rating meter? already enable rating review but it's still there.

thanks

Screen Shot 2021 09 14 at 19.01.12

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tryans,

This may come from the active theme or probably some of the active plugins. In any case, it doesn't have any relation to the wpDiscuz plugin. 

Share: