The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Same group of comme...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Same group of comments keeps loading as we scroll the page

18 Posts
6 Users
5 Likes
 kal
(@kal)

Can anyone post a temporary fix?

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kal,

The solution is provided here: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/postid/10640/

There isn't any other solution yet. 

(@danniee)

Estimable Member

@asti that is not a solution though. Loads of people using memcache and redis, so I think you should tweak your plugin to make it compatible with those. We're paying money to use your plugins so it would probably be in your best interest, no?

If only one option works, why not make all options work so we can make full use of the plugin.

kal
(@kal)

@asti This is not a solution. We have articles with 100-200 comments each. Loading all comments is not a solution. This is a server load. Everyone who has bought your plugin owns big sites with lots of comments. For this we use your plugin and additional caching. If we had small sites we would not buy your plugin at all, we would use the default settings.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear @danniee, @kal

First of all, please note the wpDiscuz is a free WordPress plugin. Noone pay for using it. Probably you've bought some extensions, however, the main wpDiscuz plugin is absolutely free. 

Secondly, as I've already mentioned in another thread, we do all our best to make it compatible as much as possible. 

(@danniee)

Estimable Member

@asti I appreciate that, please don't take my comment wrong. However, I'd be happy to pay for a pro version if things like this could be quickly fixed because it's a rather big issue. As kal pointed out, for bigger sites with a lot of comments, this workaround isn't very good.

I'm very happy with your plugin and it's very important to our site hence why we want it to work optimally. Thank you.

Page 2 / 2
Share: