Rich Text Editor no...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Rich Text Editor not Working with Wp Security Copy Protection (Right Click Blocker) Enabled

6 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@thesimarchitect)

Hi! I see you had more users with the same problem (I link one topic below), but I didn't find a solution to the problem that does not involve turning off my right click / copy protection or the Rich Text editor for wpDiscuz.

https://wpdiscuz.com/community/bug-reports/problem-with-rich-editor/#post-1373

Any chance you will patch your plugin to make it work properly again?

Thanks!

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @thesimarchitect,

We're really sorry, but this issue cannot be fixed by the wpDiscuz side. You should contact the Wp Security Copy Protection plugin support and ask them about the issue. 

Also, you can disable the Load Rich Editor option. It'll work fine. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-form/#load-rich-editor

Topic starter
(@thesimarchitect)

Thanks. Yes, I know I can disable one or the other, I would like to make both work simultaneously 😁

I will surely forward your message to them, so they know that they are supposed to fix that on their end then.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @thesimarchitect

I will surely forward your message to them, so they know that they are supposed to fix that on their end then.

Please keep us informed as well. 

evo2
(@evo2)

Hello ! Do you have news about this problem.

Today on 11 december I have the same problem and try to write to WP Security protection.

Thank you for your answer

evo2

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

This issue should be fixed by the WP Security protection plugin side. 

Share: