The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Same group of comme...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Same group of comments keeps loading as we scroll the page

18 Posts
6 Users
5 Likes
Topic starter
(@knightwolfbr)

Recently we have been having issues where the new comments will be loading until we reach a certain number and then, only the most recent 10-20ish will keep reloading as we scroll down the page. The website is arrowheadguys.com. Could we have a setting that is messing this up or is this a bug?

Here are some example threads: https://arrowheadguys.com/chiefs-vs-browns-4th-quarter-game-thread/

https://arrowheadguys.com/chiefs-vs-browns-3rd-quarter-game-thread/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

17 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@knightwolfbr,

This is a plugin/theme conflict for sure. Please deactivate the plugins/theme one by one and check after each deactivation to find a problem maker. 

2 Replies
(@knightwolfbr)

@asti I figured out the issue. SG Optimizer was causing the issue when memcached is turned on. It apparently is saving the initial lazy load of comments and then keeps loading the same comments every time lazy load is activated. Once I turned it off, the comments loaded correctly.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you for letting us know @knightwolfbr,

you can contact the SG Optimizer with this issue. Probably they can provide some solution for you. 

(@willybob)
Eminent Member

Samer issue with memcached here. AND the same happens with Redis Cache.

We investigated with both sides, it all comes back to a Wpdiscuz issue.

(@deewinc)
Trusted Member

One of my Theme WpDiscuz works okay but on another website, this issue shows up. I have no plugins on that website. So this is not a conflict issue with any other plugins. 

1 Reply
(@deewinc)

Trusted Member

The issue affects LOAD MORE and LAZY LOAD COMMENTS SCROLLING. Otherwise LOAD ALL COMMENTS and LOAD REST OF ALL COMMENTS works fine. 

kal
(@kal)

Is there any solution for this problem?

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kal,

Currently, you can only disable the "Load More" option. 

kal
(@kal)

@asti In this thread you said you added a filter, but what to add to it? Also, users have written that their programmers have made a fix, but it is not written how.

https://wpdiscuz.com/community/postid/8136/

(@danniee)
Estimable Member

I have the same issue. It's a conflict with Redis Object Cache, but that is not something you just want to remove or stop using since it's absolutely essential for the performance of the site. Is there any way to make wpdiscuz work properly with it? It's the "Load More" option that doesn't work.

(@danniee)
Estimable Member

Still massive issues when using Redis. It keeps loading the same comments over and over. Before this could be fixed by using LOAD REST OF ALL COMMENTS but not anymore. Now only VIEW COMMENTS works.

Would be good if you guys could make your plugin compatible with memcache and redis since a lot of people use it :/

Page 1 / 2
Share: