The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Wpdiscuz not workin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Wpdiscuz not working with bimber theme

26 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@whackter)
Eminent Member

Hello,

Comment box is not showing up in poll and submission formats of bimber theme however these formats are selected in the form settings.

Submission Post:

Although snax items are checked:

Please help me with this.
Thank you.

25 Replies
Topic starter
(@whackter)
Eminent Member

I tried this solution but this is the result
https://wpdiscuz.com/community/postid/6102/

24 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@whackter,

Do you have the plugin mentioned in this post installed on your website? 

(@whackter)

Eminent Member

@asti Which plugin?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@whackter,

A plugin like online radio. In any case, this is a plugin/theme conflict for sure. You should deactivate the plugins one by one and check after each deactivation to find a problem maker. 

(@whackter)

Eminent Member

@asti I checked after disabling every plugin still the issue didn't resolve. Please assist.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@whackter,

Please leave some example URL. 

(@whackter)

Eminent Member
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@whackter,

Please register some new user and send the user's login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. 

(@whackter)

Eminent Member

@asti The email is sent!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@whackter,

Please let us know if you have done some customizations? For further support, please send the admin login details to allow us to debug the issue.

(@whackter)

Eminent Member

@asti Kindly login with the same username and password which I emailed you. I've converted that to administrative account.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@whackter,

We don't have access to the admin Dashboard. Could you please check one more time and make sure the user has the Administrator user role. Also if you have some cache plugins delete all caches. 

(@whackter)

Eminent Member

@asti I've sent you another email. Kindly check.

(@whackter)

Eminent Member

@asti Did you manage to figure out the issue?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@whackter,

The issue comes from the Snax plugin. On the regular post types, the wpDiscuz works fine. 

You should contact the plugin support and ask them to solve the issue shown in the screenshot:

2021 01 12 14 49 00
(@whackter)

Eminent Member

@asti I asked the snax plugin support and they said this error is not breaking anything. It's how the plugin works. 
Can you please help me fix it? 

Thank you.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@whackter,

To see if the plugin has relation to the issue or not, just deactivate the plugin, delete all caches and check again. Press CTRL+F5 on the frontend before checking.

(@whackter)

Eminent Member

Hi @asti,
The problem is still there. Can you login there and try to fix this issue as the default comment box is there in every post types but only wpDiscuz is having issue showing up on some post types.

Thank you.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@whackter,

The issue comes from the Snax plugin. Please watch the video below:  https://www.screencast.com/t/ACpamUbj

Once the plugin is deactivated the wpDiscuz works fine. 

(@whackter)

Eminent Member

@asti Is there any turn around or any custom code that can prevent WpDiscuz plugin from conflicting with snax plugin? If that can happen your plugin will become compatible with this theme and with snax plugin as well. Which will help other users like me also.

Please help me fix it.
Thank you.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@whackter,

The Snax has some conflict with your active theme. There were two comment forms on the page where the Snax has been loaded. Instead of unchecking the option (mentioned below), they used the CSS code for hiding one of the forms.

Our developers have fixed the issue by unchecking the "Display items comments on list view" option. It's located in the Dashboard > Settings > Snax > Formats > Lists tab. 

This option should have been pointed to you by the Snax plugin support. They should have better known how to fix this issue and not just solve the issue by using CSS code. Anyway, now the issue is solved by our developers.

(@whackter)

Eminent Member

@asti Hi,

I checked that and it's working great! Thank you so much for the support and fixing this issue. You guys are truly the best 👍

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@whackter,

We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

(@whackter)

Eminent Member

@asti Done 👍

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you!

Share: