The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How can i implement...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How can i implement inline comment in divi

5 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@maxpal123)

hi I cannot find the way to implement inline commenting in Divi text editor

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @maxpal123,

Currently, there is no way to implement the inline commenting in Divi text editor. However, this is already being considered. We'll add it once we found some solution. 

1 Reply
(@atriaforever)

Eminent Member

Hi @asti, I also would like to be able to do it as me and my customers use Divi, so I hope it will be available soon, as it is already there for Gutemberg though a shortcode.

(@atriaforever)
Eminent Member

For the moment you can still make it work by adding this shortcode in the text editor of any Divi Module with a text editor:

[wpdiscuz-feedback id="idN" question="here is my question" opened="0"]What do you think of this?[/wpdiscuz-feedback]

Just make sure you use a different id in each shortcode, and that you cannot use the same id in different pages.

Works fine for me, sample test page here.

I would be nice to have an additionnal button in the toolbar to generate it automatically, but this requires some development.

1 Reply
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@atriaforever,

Just make sure the red marked wpdiscuz-feedback id="idNCXs" ID is unique in each shortcode.

Share: