The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Conflict with Divi ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Conflict with Divi builder

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@pinkgecko)

I originally posted this on the WordPress forum at https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-divi-builder-10/#post-14156780 but @gvectorssupport advised I should open a topic and report the issue here...

I have come across a conflict with the Divi Builder, in that I get an error saying ‘Leave Site? Changes may not be saved’ – see screenshot here:   whenever I try to exit from a saved post in the Divi builder.
I have activated and deactivated all plugins one by one to isolate the issue and also cleared caches etc. It doesn’t happen when wpDiscuz is deactivated, but as soon as I re-activate it the issue starts up again.
Is this something you are aware of and is this a problem that can be fixed?
Many thanks

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@pinkgecko,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue. 

(@newoldschool)

Hi, did you find a fix for this? The plugin seems to work, I can see the comment section, but now I can't "save" in the Divi Builder.
If I deactivate wpdiscuz everything goes back to normal.

Thanks

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue.

Share: