The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share Comment to Fa...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question Share Comment to Facebook

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@justbishop)

i have my site setup as a book blog, with each post being a separate book. I'm using the comments section to post excerpts as I read each book. I was understanding that the plugin adds Facebook sharing ability to each individual comment (so I can share especially poignant highlights to my FB feed), rather than just sharing the post itself, but when I've tested the share comment feature, it just posts a link to the post with the post featured image (in my case the book cover image).

Am I missing something? How is this sharing the comment itself? Is there any way to have the actual text of the comment I'm sharing posted to FB, short of copy/pasting it into the "What's on your mind, Ashley?" area of the FB popup?

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

We're really sorry, but wpDiscuz is designed to work in this way. The working logic can't be changed. 

1 Reply
(@justbishop)

@asti i'm confused as to what the "share" button displayed on each comment is for then? Is it just there to share the post in general? If so why wouldn't people just use a social sharing plugin to display those share buttons on the post itself?

Share: