The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Facebook Avatar not...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue Facebook Avatar not showing

9 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@willy135)

Hi there!

I can't get my wpDiscuz plugin to show the profile picture of Facebook logged people. I've tried everything, but it only shows the Mysterious Man image. I've cleared cache using the specified button. But it doesn't show the pictures. Can you help? Thank you!

8 Replies
Topic starter
(@willy135)

Google accounts show the profile pic correctly, but Facebook no. Would love to resolve this Thanks so much!

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@willy135,

Facebook may restrict the avatars for APIs. I've asked the developers to check this. Please wait a bit. I'll update the topic a bit later. 

(@willy135)

@asti ,

Thank you so much!!! I've been digging into this for the past 3 days without luck. I'm relieved it may be something to do with their API and not something I've done wrong.

If you want to check, my website is

Spoiler
this one
www.decibelics.com/klon-guide (psw: KlonCentaur)

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@willy135,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? We don't see such an issue on our test websites. You can check it here: https://wpdiscuz.com/demo/  

It works fine. 

(@willy135)

@asti 

thank you for your reply! Is there another way to get into this that doesn't require giving such credentials?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@willy135,

Please deactivate all plugins, keep activated only the wpDiscuz plugin, then delete the caches (server-side, wpDiscuz, browser) and check again. If it works activate the plugins one by one and check after each activation to find a problem maker. 

(@willy135)

@asti 

Thank you for the reply. Will follow your instructions and report back.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

sure, @willy135,

Please keep us informed. 

Share: