The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comment box disappe...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] Comment box disappeared

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@richards1052)

Any idea why my comment box would disappear suddenly?  I've used Discuz for 4-5 yrs. Never had this happen.  Comments are also enabled under Discussion and my theme. And on individual posts.  Also, how do I fix this?

Topic Tags
6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@richards1052,

The issue is usually caused by either conflict with other plugins or the active theme.

Please deactivate the plugins/theme one by one and check after each deactivation to find the problem maker.

Keep the cache plugin (if you have) deactivated during this testing process.

Don't forget to press Ctrl+F5(twice) on the frontend each time before checking.

Topic starter
(@richards1052)

The comment box is now displaying on mobile (see bottom screenshot). But not on desktop. Can you pls try to help me figure out why this is happening.

comment desktop

Screenshot 20230203 130615

Topic starter
(@richards1052)

My web host discovered that the plugin rich text editor was causing the comment box to disappear.  After disabling it, the box displayed.  I would like to be to use the rich text editor. Can you help me figure out why this is happening?

Topic starter
(@richards1052)

I just discovered that after disabling rich text editor, and the comment box displaying once more, you can't actually publish a comment. You type text, click on "post" and "submitting" displays on screen and hangs.

I'm done with wpdiscuz.  Used it for years and was very happy. Don't know what's wrong here. But don't have time to figure this mess out.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@richards1052,

If you can create a dev/staging copy of your website in some sub-domain and send us the accesses we can check the issue. 

You can use Duplicator to create that site.

Topic starter
(@richards1052)

I wouldn't even begin to know how to do that.  

Share: