The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Show “Login” link o...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Show “Login” link on comment form Not Working!

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Dev
Topic starter
(@dev)
Eminent Member

In WPdiscuz7.... even on deactivating ---- Show “Login” link on comment form--- option, it shows in the comments form...

PLUS: Am not able to add a header like: Please leave a reply on the top

Topic Tags
7 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @dev,

Are you sure it's not a cache issue? Do you have a cache plugin? Are you deleting the cache after the change?

Please leave some URL to allow us check it.

Dev
Topic starter
(@dev)
Eminent Member

Hi Tom,

Yes, I do use WP super Cache plugin but I tested after deleting the cache also... 

Here's a link https://www.plarecon.com/what-is-plastic-surgery/

Thanks,

Dev

2 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@dev,

The deleting of cache may not work sometimes. Please make sure you're checking the wpDiscuz login button.

2020 05 26 2215

The wpDiscuz one should be removed if you disable the "Show "Login" link on comment form" option in Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > User Authorization and Profile Data  admin page. Then disable the cache plugin to check it.

Posted by: @dev

PLUS: Am not able to add a header like: Please leave a reply on the top

This header has been removed in wpDiscuz 7. Use this instruction to add the header text:

https://wpdiscuz.com/community/troubleshooting/how-do-add-the-header-or-hide-the-form/#post-556

Dev
(@dev)

Eminent Member

@tomson Thanks for your reply,

I actually disabled my caching app also and checked multiple times that the "Show "Login" link on comment form" is unchecked. But still, it shows up in all browsers.

The other login which I want to show up as u labelled- is that causing the problem... Not sure but something is not right.

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @dev

But still, it shows up in all browsers.

Could you please point on a screenshot? Which Login button you mean?

2 Replies
(@bangpenthol)

@tomson

gambar

button login in top comment, how to hide?

I actually disabled my caching app also and checked multiple times that the "Show "Login" link on comment form" is unchecked. But still, it shows up in all browsers.

The other login which I want to show up as u labelled- is that causing the problem... Not sure but something is not right.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@bangpenthol,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

Share: