The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Limit comment likes...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Limit comment likes/dislikes

13 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@niccomisul)

Hi,

since the last update it seems that users are allowed to like or dislike as many times as they want each comment, while it was limited to one like/dislike before. Is there a way to go back to this previous setting?

Best regards

12 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @niccomisul,

You can test the Like/Dislike in our demo page: https://wpdiscuz.com/demo/

As you can see, there is no such an issue. This is a site/server specific issue. Please leave your website URL to allow us test it.

2 Replies
(@niccomisul)

@tomson Thanks for getting back to me.

My website is https://www.fiorentina.it/

(@niccomisul)

@tomson Hi. Any update on this matter? I've seen other users pointing out this issue in the forum

(@chrisr)
Eminent Member

Yeah, this is definitely the same issue I'm having.  It started after the v7 update.

(@chrisr)
Eminent Member

I want to bump your thread because you're experiencing the same exact issues that I am.

-Chris

2 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@chrisr,

This was table structure issue. Some ALTER TABLE SQL queries were not executed on update. Please disable and enable back the latest wpDiscuz 7.0.2 and check this issue again.

(@chrisr)

Eminent Member

@tomson

Did as instructed. Still happening.

Did you guys check out the staging environment that I sent you?

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

@niccomisul and @chrisr,

This is a database table structure issue. The wp_wc_users_voted table structure is not updated on your website. You should execute this SQL in Hosting Service cPanel > phpMyAdmin Database Manager > Your website Database > SQL Tab:

ALTER TABLE `wp_wc_users_voted` ADD COLUMN `post_id` BIGINT(20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, ADD COLUMN `date` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, ADD INDEX `post_id` (`post_id`);

Please check the red marked wp_ prefix. If your database table prefix is different, you should change it to yours.

wpDiscuz problem with unlimited like vote

After, executing the SQL, click on the database name and find wp_wc_users_voted table in table list, then click on the Structure button of this table and make sure all columns/fields exist in this table:

wpDiscuz users voted tables

Also, I recommend find the wp_wc_users_rated table, clicks the Structure button of this table too and check the structure. It should look like this:

wpDiscuz users rated table

(@chrisr)
Eminent Member

This can't be fixed with an update?  We need to go through all of this?

3 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@chrisr,

Posted by: @chrisr

We need to go through all of this?

You just need to execute one SQL in the phpMyAdmin. This takes just one minute. This is one-step fix. The other part is just extra information.

Somehow this was not executed on update process in your website, this is not a new SQL, this SQL was added in 7.0.0, so you've updated three times but the table is not updated yet. This is not a general issue, at the moment we only got 4-5 report. So this is your server issue, it doesn't execute the update SQLs so it is maybe impossible to be fixed with update. But we'll continue to investigate your cases and try to find update based solutions.

(@chrisr)

Eminent Member

@tomson

Hey Tom,

Thank you for looking into this for us.  I'll try to do as you suggested sometime this week and I'll let you guys know what happens.  

-Chris 

(@chrisr)

Eminent Member

@tomson

Hey Tom,

I ended up just doing it right now.  The tutorial you provided was great.  I can confirm that this did fix these two issues.  Everything seems to be working as intended as of now. 

Thank you very much for looking into and taking care of this for us. I really appreciate it.

-Chris

Share: