Clear all

How can I change the layout of my comment

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@okereke-divine)
Trusted Member

I chose layout 3 while updating the plugin to the v7. Please I want to change it to layout 1.

Also the notification/bubble position, is there any how to raise it up a bit. This is because my website (allschool.com.ng) has sticky share buttons on all post pages (for mobile users). And the buttons are covering the notification/bubble bar

1 Reply
(@taron)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @okereke-divine

I chose layout 3 while updating the plugin to the v7. Please I want to change it to layout 1.

To change form layout navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Forms choose form to change the layout, click the edit button, find "Comment List Layout" option and change its value.

The documentation: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/manage-comment-forms/comment-form-settings/#post-types

Posted by: @okereke-divine

Also the notification/bubble position, is there any how to raise it up a bit. This is because my website (allschool.com.ng) has sticky share buttons on all post pages (for mobile users). And the buttons are covering the notification/bubble bar

Add this CSS code in the "Custom CSS Code" textarea, located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page.

@media screen and (max-width: 600px) {
#wpd-bubble-wrapper {
bottom: 70px;
}
}
Share: