The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Conflict with iThem...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Conflict with iThemes Security - Cannot post comments

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@elisa)

Hi,

I have already found the source of the problem, which should make it easier for you to help me.

The comments were not being published and I was getting only this loading bar at the right top corner.

I did the usual plugin conflict test and was able to identify iThemes Security as the source of this issue.

But I went even deeper into it and was able to figure out what option exectly was causing this.

So, I am able to post new comments IF AND ONLY IF I disable one of the options in System Tweaks.

That option is:

Disable PHP execution in the plugins directory. This blocks requests to PHP files inside plugin directories that can be exploited directly.

Now, this is a problem I have never had with any other plugin, and I for sure do not want to rick my site’s security because of wpdiscuz. So if it comes down to deciding between one and the other, I will sadly have to let go of wpdiscuz.

Why is there a need for your plugin to do PHP execution? How can I use wpdiscuz without having to turn off the "Disable PHP in Plugins" option?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @elisa,

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > General Settings tab, enable the "Use WordPress native AJAX functions" option. It should work fine. 

Please don't forget to delete all caches before checking. 

Share: