The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Issue with submitti...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue with submitting a comment

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@bluefish)

Hi there,

Anyone experienced this issue before when submitting a comment? Replying to comments also gives an error.

Screenshot 2020 11 09 at 12.14.48

Hope someone can help us! Thank you in advance!

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@bluefish,

Please leave some example URL to allow us to check the issue. 

Topic starter
(@bluefish)

Thanks for you quick reply! I am afraid I cannot share url because it's an internal site, anything specific I can look for what could help? Some users can still comment, others can't. Any idea's what it could be?

Thanks for your quick action 🙂 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@bluefish,

Probably there is some antispam/security plugin that caused the issue. I may suggest you deactivate the plugins and check after each deactivation to find a problem maker. 

Topic starter
(@bluefish)

Hey @asti, thanks for your reply. 

We tried to add this line of code in theme>function: add_action("user_register", function ($user_id) { $user = get_userdata($user_id); if (empty($user->data->user_email)) { $args = array( "ID" => $user->id, "user_email" => uniqid() . "@example.com", ); wp_update_user( $args ); }});

As suggested here: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/?wpfs=field%20value%20invalid However, our users all have an email address and it still gives the same error message. What can we edit in the code? Is the email field the only issue here?

Share: