The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Illegal string offs...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Bug Illegal string offset

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@skylaphis)

Hello,

I need help as I am currently having an issue with your plugin on a client’s site.
Indeed, as you can see on the address provided, the plugin does not work at all and the form to leave a message is displayed below the footer and without CSS.

If WP_DEBUG is enabled, I see errors like:
- Warning: Illegal string offset ‘theme’ in /wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/forms/wpdFormAttr/Form.php on line 138
- Warning: Illegal string offset ‘theme’ in /wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/forms/wpdFormAttr/Form.php on line 160

Could it be an incompatibility with the theme (Hub: https://themeforest.net/item/hub-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/31569152)?
What’s weird is that on the developing site, which has the same theme with the same plugins and the same versions, it works perfectly.

I think the problem may be with the version of PHP. We are in version 7.4 on the site where the bug appears and in 7.3.3 on the site where it works.

Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Please let us know if you have somehow customised the wpDiscuz plugin. 

3 Replies
(@skylaphis)

@asti no I didn't.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@skylaphis,

We don't find such an issue on our test websites. Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Hi @skylaphis,

The file manager plugin doesn't work so we can't check the error log. We've checked the Query Monitor plugin as well, but there are not any notices/warnings/undefined variables.

So probably the issue is already solved.

If you disable the error log, please enable it and let us know.

Share: