The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Import Export Help!...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Import Export Help!!

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@netterpatrick)

Hello we have big problems
we would like to move our current comments to a new page but don't know which import tool is best for this we also have a star rating it should all look like it did on the old page with wpDiscuz

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @netterpatrick,

We'll need a little bit more info about this, e.g. if there are some subscribed users or not. If the comments have the votes (like/dislike), etc. 

we also have a star rating it should all look like it did on the old page with wpDiscuz

Let us know the type of the rating. More info about ratings can be found here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/article-and-comment-rating/

Topic starter
(@netterpatrick)

Hello Asti,

May I give you my admin login quickly so that you can have a look at it because what is the best solution, I am not technically good Thank you very much

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@netterpatrick,

sure, please send the login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. Don't forget to include the source and target URLs. 

Topic starter
(@netterpatrick)

i Have send thank you

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@netterpatrick,

You should find and change the current page ID (in this case 750) to the new page ID. The IDs should be changed in the following tables:

• wp_comments
  • wp_wc_users_voted

Please note: the wp_ is just a prefix in your case, it can differ. 

Topic starter
(@netterpatrick)

thanks for your message that sounds complicated to me can you save the tables for me so that i only have to upload them would that be possible?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@netterpatrick,

You can backup the tables before making changes. 

Share: