[Solved] Position of Bubble

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@dein-finanztalent)

Hi,

you already helped me once and gave me this CSS code:

@media screen and (max-width: 1024px){ #wpd-bubble-wrapper { right: unset !important; } } @media screen and (max-width: 1024px){ #wpd-bubble-wrapper.wpd-right-corner > #wpd-bubble #wpd-bubble-add-message { left: 55px; width: 220px; } #wpd-bubble-wrapper.wpd-right-corner > #wpd-bubble #wpd-bubble-add-message::before { left: -9px; border-left: none; border-right: 9px solid #1DB99A; } }

Now, if you look at the following site https://dein-finanztalent.de/allgemein/corona-crash-was-du-jetzt-tun-solltest/ on mobile, you will see that the so called 'Bubble' is very close to the left end of the screen (I also attached a screenshot).

Is it possible to add there a gap such that there is some distance between the bubble and the left end of the screen?

Thanks in advance!

wpDiscuzProblem
1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @dein-finanztalent,

Please put this CSS code as well:

@media screen and (max-width: 1024px){
#wpd-bubble-wrapper {
right: 350px !important;
}
}

The red marked value can be changed as you like.

Please don't forget to delete all caches and press Ctrl+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking to reload the updated CSS file. 

Also, please try on incognito mode if you're checking on mobile devices. Because mobile browsers have a hard cache, you'll not be able to see the change immediately.

Share: