The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
WPCourseware integr...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] WPCourseware integration

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 kjan
Topic starter
(@kjan)

WPcourseware uses custom post types to display its unit content and comments.  I have worked through all the fixes suggested in the documentation and it still didn't work - it does work on the regular WP posts.  Are there any further suggestions as to how I can make these plugins integrate?

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @kjan,

For further support please leave some feedbacks for each point mentioned in this doc: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/comment-forms/

kjan
Topic starter
(@kjan)

Thanks - I have worked through the points in this document.  I have followed each of the tips and none of them worked.  Comments are turned on in all the 'units/posts' within WPCourseware.  

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kjan,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

We have not received a reply from you for over a couple of weeks, therefore we will be closing this topic. Please create a new one if you require any additional help.

Thank You!

Share: