The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Trying to get WP Ro...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Trying to get WP Rocket to play nicely.

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@mikequinn)
Eminent Member

Ok, almost there...

I've got my star ratings playing nicely in incognito. Comments populate, image uploader works, etc.

For the life of me, I can't get the comment up/down votes working in real time. They are there when refreshed.

I've excluded /wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/assets/(.*).js from cacheing, minification, being deferred, and being delayed.

I've added /wp-json/(.*) and /wpcontent/plugins/wpdiscuz/assets/(.*).js to rules to never be cached.

And I've added /(.*) to Always Purge URLs.

The comment up/down votes work in real time (without a refresh) when logged in (I have "Enable caching for logged-in WordPress users turned off).

Could this be a CSS thing? Any other ideas?

Site is gardenerspath.com

Topic Tags
6 Replies
Topic starter
(@mikequinn)
Eminent Member

Also, I would love to add some of the JS back in to minification and cacheing if possible.

WP Rocket now has an "Add missing image dimensions" option. The photo embeds in Discuz is now throwing Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) image width and height warning in PageSpeed Insites/Lighthouse. They weren't before when everything was cached and minified.

Alternatively, they cold be added in to WPDiscuz on an update.

Topic starter
(@mikequinn)
Eminent Member

Also, the rating stars (wpd-rating-stars) are contributing quite a bit to CLS issues. Any fix for this other than removing them?

They weren't an issue when minifided/cached...other than they fact that they were displaying but weren't fully working. But for CLS purposes, they were OK.

Topic starter
(@mikequinn)
Eminent Member

Star ratings on PageSpeed Insites.

Star ratings and CLS

Topic starter
(@mikequinn)
Eminent Member

Hmm the missing image attributes seems to have fixed itself (no idea how), but the star ratings are still an issue.

Topic starter
(@mikequinn)
Eminent Member

The star ratings also generate an "Unsupported CSS Property: fill" warning in Pagespeed Insights.

Topic starter
(@mikequinn)
Eminent Member

And it also generates a "Avoid non-composited animations" warning.

Share: