The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
attachment icon tex...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] attachment icon text

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 adri
Topic starter
(@adri)
Trusted Member

@Asti,

I changed the attachment icon to a camera and next to it I'd like to have the text "Add Photo". I have this piece of js code. Can you tell me where/how I can include this code to make this work:

// Add text next to icon attachment  
$('i.fas.fa-camera').html( '<span style=\'font-size: 14px;padding-left: 5px;font-family: Arial Hebrew, Arial, sans-serif;\'>ADD PHOTO</span>' );

Please see attachment to see what I mean:
5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@adri,

You can use the Js code below: 

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
        jQuery("#wpdcom .wpd-form .wpdiscuz-textarea-wrap.wpd-txt .wmu-upload-wrap i").append( "<span>   ADD Photo</span>" );
});

Use the methods provided in this article: https://www.collectiveray.com/add-javascript-to-wordpress

4 Replies
 adri
(@adri)

Trusted Member

@asti thanks so much! Worked perfect!

One last thing please:

Do you have a function I can use to disable attachments on pages only?- is_page()

Basically I would like users to upload photos in just posts, not pages. Thanks again!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@adri,

For further support, we'll need to know if you have installed the wpDiscuz Media Uploader addon or not, the version of the wpDiscuz and/or the wpDiscuz Media Uploader plugins.

adri
(@adri)

Trusted Member

@asti I don't have the wpDiscuz Media Uploader addon installed. I only have the wpDiscuz plugin installed, version 7.1.3.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@adri,

You can do it with CSS or JS codes:

The example of the CSS code you can use is provided below: 

body:not(.single-post) span.wmu-upload-wrap {
   display:none !important;
}

Put the code in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it, delete all caches and check again.

Please don't forget to press Ctrl+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking.

JS code:

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
     jQuery("body:not(.single-post) span.wmu-upload-wrap").hide();
});
Share: