The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
display post voting...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question display post votings for all posts of a category

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@atriaforever)
Eminent Member

The post voting system is really nice and I want to use it to manage a contest of videos.

Each video is published in a post in the post category 'video-contest', and each post has the voting system enabled.

How can I display a page which would display all the posts of the category 'video-contest' with their respective ratings?

Or as an alernative, is it possible to have the list of the best rated post in this category? 

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

We're really sorry, but wpDiscuz doesn't have such a feature. 

Currently, we have paid plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

Topic starter
(@atriaforever)
Eminent Member

Hi Asti,

Is it possible to retrieve the number of votes and the score of a post, either via a shortcode of your own or at least in meta fields of the WordPress database.

If you can tell me the meta fields you use to store these values, I will be able to develop something on my own.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@atriaforever,

The data is stored in the commentmeta table under the 'wpdiscuz_votes_separate' key, as well as in the wc_users_voted table.

Share: