The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Placement of articl...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question Placement of article rating per-form?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@cheryld)
Eminent Member

Hello, 

I am thinking of just switching to using the article rating feature in WP Discuz as I keep running into errors with my other rating plugin that are not easily solvable.

However, I am wondering if there is any way to have different placement of the article ratings with differerent forms. (i.e. for most posts, I'd like the rating to be at the top, but I have a custom post type where having it at the top wouldn't look good).

And, actually, I'm wondering if there's a way to adjust the rating schema for a custom post type -- but you may have already addressed that in another topic, so I'll search 🙂

Thanks

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

You should check out the wpDiscuz "Display Ratings" option. For detailed information, refer to this documentation: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/article-and-comment-rating/#display-ratings

And, actually, I'm wondering if there's a way to adjust the rating schema for a custom post type -- but you may have already addressed that in another topic, so I'll search

Please check out this FAQ: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/post-rating-using-aggregate-rating-schema/#post-959

Topic starter
(@cheryld)
Eminent Member

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I did see the option for "display ratings" but was wondering if there was a way to adjust the placement per post type. The setting to which you refer adjusts them for all content.

And as far as the rating schema, I did see that post in my search, but it seems like the snippet would adjust all schema for ratings to the one type. Hmmm...I have an idea how I might be able to apply the snippet just to a particular section, though. I'll see if that works.

Thanks

Share: