The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
text formatting whe...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

text formatting when copying and pasting

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jackman12)

Hello,

When a user makes a copy and paste of a text in the writing of a comment. The original formatting of the text is preserved (see example in PJ with for example the title of this forum).

The problem is that you can only see the result after publication.

The ideal would be to cancel all formatting when pasting a text, is this possible?

Thank you for your help.

Capture d’écran 2020 07 28 à 12.53.50

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @jackman12,

wpDiscuz uses the Quill editor, and this is quill editor working logic. You should use the CTRL+Shft+V shortcut to avoid pasting the text with formatting. 

You can also disable the Rich editor so the text will be inserted without formatting. More info here:  https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-form/#load-rich-editor

Topic starter
(@jackman12)

Okay, I understand, and I didn't know CTRL+Shft+V! Thank you!

So there's no other solution to keep the Rich editor but not the format when pasting, automatically?

The problem is that many users copy and paste formatted text, and it makes completely distorted comments.
Also the Roch editor does not offer to decrease or increase the size of the letters, so how can the user make his text "clean" by himself?
Especially since he has to publish the comment to see the formatting! (we don't see it when we write the comment).

Do you understand the problem this can generate?

Moreover, on your article it is written this:
" These two addons add new toolbar buttons for selecting "Emojis", "Stickers", "Users" "

What do you mean for the "Users" button? I don't see it anywhere.

Thank you

PS: How do I get the same formatting choices as you (see attachment)?

Capture d’écran 2020 07 28 à 13.18.24

Share: