The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Since Discus needs ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Since Discus needs to be Deactivated to use wpDicuz, can I uninstall it, or must it be there Deactivated?

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@ybsmike)

I know it's a Newb question, but I am pretty close to being a Newb on Wp.  🙂 

I just don't seem to see the Changes I make on the Comments page, mainly the colors don't change. At first, I had both Dicus and wpDicuz installed, so I thought that was the reason. You guys helped me to realize that problem (Thank you!) but I still have yet to see wpDicuz work as intended. I am going to try to deactivate it and re-activate it and try that....

Im thinking I have a problem with the install somehow?

6 Replies
Topic starter
(@ybsmike)

Ok, I went into wpDicuz trouble shooting mode, and finally, I can see it as it's supposed to look. Trouble shooting mode disables all other plugins..... So, now I need to find which one is causing it to bug out on me. 

Topic starter
(@ybsmike)

Ok, I found the problem Plugin. Oxygen causes wpDicuz to fail and not load or let you see it any different then using Dicus. Problem is, I used Oxygen for all my pages and Love it. Ill contact them and see what they advise........

Topic starter
(@ybsmike)

I am going through support with Oxygen now.

Its pretty clear, if Oxygen is activated, wpDiscuz does not work. But, since I used Oxygen for the creation of the site, I can't disable it without breaking the site.

Not sure what they can do. If anybody has had this issue, please let me know.

Thanks.

Topic starter
(@ybsmike)

Oxygen Enabled:

Oxygen Enabled

Oxygen Disabled:

Oxygen Disabled
1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ybsmike,

We're really sorry, but we cannot provide a solution for this case. As the Oxygen plugin doesn't use the WordPress theme system, thus wpDiscuz cannot be loaded. 

Topic starter
(@ybsmike)

Yea, 

I ended up going with something else. 

Appreciate the feedback!

Share: