The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Plugin is non click...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] Plugin is non clickable, can not comment

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@iq-developer)

Hello Members, 

Screenshot 2023 11 16 081124

I need some help with the plugin. It doesn't work properly and I can't comment on anything.

These are the plugins I have installed:
Advance Database Cleaner, Akimset Anti-spam: Spam protection, Easy Accordion, Embed Plus Youtube, Gtranslate, Jectpack Boost, Media Cleaner, LoginPress, PDF embedder, Rankmath Seo, TablePress, woody code, WordFence login & security, WP content copy protection etc.

I tried disabling WP content copy protection but it didn't make any difference. I don't know what's causing this problem. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Please provide the URL where we can see the issue. 

7 Replies
(@iq-developer)

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@iq-developer,

It appears that one of the active plugins or the active theme is adding the {display: none} CSS rule for the wpDiscuz textarea. Please review the following video for reference https://monosnap.com/file/DG3eYcM6Bg7cVZciA501o4n3IYvzRe

You should deactivate the plugins/theme one by one and check after each deactivation to find a problem maker.

Alternatively, you can disable the rich editor and use the textarea, which should resolve the issue. More information can be found here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-form/#load-rich-editor

(@iq-developer)

Screenshot 2023 11 22 073034

@asti
You are awesome! I really appreciate your assistance. I followed your video and turned off most of the plugins to see if it works, but the issue is still there.
Without rich text, I can type, but not post anything. When the user tries to Connect with Twitter or Telegram, nothing happens to sign in and post.

Also, I noticed another problem. On pages with comments, there is some HTML code showing up at the top of the page before it fully loads.

I tried to test wpdiscuz on a blank template, but it has the same issue.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@iq-developer,

Please try to switch the active theme and check again. 

(@iq-developer)

@asti 
It has a custom active theme, already activated. On other theme previews, it is showing the same problem.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear @iq-developer,

The reported issue with wpDiscuz appears to be a conflict with the active theme or other plugins, potentially due to missing wpDiscuz js files on your website.

Let's try the following steps to resolve the issue:

• Deactivate the wpDiscuz plugin and then delete it.
  • Reinstall the wpDiscuz plugin.
  • Clear all caches and check for the issue again. 

If the problem persists, you may need to:

• Deactivate all plugins and switch to a default theme. Check if the issue is resolved.
  • Gradually reactivate plugins and switch themes one by one, checking for the issue after each activation.

This process can help identify the problem maker.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

We have not received a reply from you for over a couple of weeks, therefore we will be closing this topic. Please create a new one if you require any additional help.

Thank You!

Share: