The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Crashing website on...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] Crashing website on version 7.6.13

8 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@isamel)

Hello, the plugin was working without any problem in version 7.6.12
But after updating to 7.6.13 my entire site crashed and showed a critical error message.

I received the following message in my email:

------------------------------------------------------------

An error of type E_ERROR has occurred on line 65 of the file
/home/USEREDITED/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/class.WpdiscuzCore.php.

Error message: Uncaught Error: Class "wpDiscuzForm" not found in /home/USEREDITED/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/class.WpdiscuzCore.php:65

Stack trace:
#0 /home/USEREDITED/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/class.WpdiscuzCore.php(154): WpdiscuzCore->__construct()
#1 /home/USEREDITED/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/utils/functions.php(8): WpdiscuzCore::getInstance()
#2 /home/USEREDITED/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/class.WpdiscuzCore.php(2605): wpDiscuz()
#3 /home/USEREDITED/public_html/wp-settings.php(473): include_once('...')
#4 /home/USEREDITED/public_html/wp-config.php(93): require_once('...')
#5 /home/USEREDITED/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('...')
#6 /home/USEREDITED/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(22): require_once('...')
#7 {main}

thrown

------------------------------------------------------------

I deleted the folder plugin and everything was back to normal once again. My WordPress version is 6.4.1
My PHP version is 8.1

As a note, I also tried deleting the plugin folder and reinstalling it. Also the same error, I hope you can help me and tell me what to do to solve it if possible, thank you very much in advance.

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Please follow the steps mentioned in this FAQ: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/if-design-of-the-wpdiscuz-comment-form-is-broken/#post-10629

Let us know if it doesn't help. 

6 Replies
(@isamel)

@asti Thanks for the answer, but can't do that, all the site is crashed and inaccessible, including wp-admin. The error "There has been a critical error on this website" is displayed.

Eli
 Eli
(@eli)

Trusted Member

@isamel If you believe WPDiscuz is the culprit, then you could try disabling the plugin via FTP or if your site is based on cPanel or DirectAdmin etc. You could also use their web based file managers to disable the plugin directly.

You could disable it by deleting the plugin files that way, or simply renaming the WPDiscuz plugin folder momentarily.

Furthermore, you could also use PHPMyAdmin to disable all plugins temporarily.

If all these options are too difficult for you, you could ask your host to do it for you.

Hope you can fix it soon.

(@isamel)

@eli I deactivated the plugin from the beginning, otherwise my website will be unusable in all aspects. With the plugin disabled everything works fine, but I have no comments.
Is there any way to solve it or get the previous version of it? That version worked for me without problems.

Eli
 Eli
(@eli)

Trusted Member

@isamel you should be able to go back to the previous version of the plugin easily. Just delete the current plugin folder, then download the previous version that worked fine for you from https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpdiscuz/advanced/ (Look towards the bottom of the page, and you will see a list of all downloadable versions)

Then upload the plugin to your site under the /plugins/folder, then activate it again.

However, in very rare circumstances this process could cause errors in itself, so I would strongly advise you to make a FULL backup of your entire site before proceeding.

This could help you get your site back to the right aesthetics while you get more help on how to fix the issue with the latest version of the plugin.

Regards.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@isamel,

There might be an issue if, during the installation, some wpDiscuz files were not uploaded properly. There are no issues with the latest version of the plugin.

If you could send the admin login details along with FTP access to the email address info[at]gvectors.com, I'll request the developers to check the issue for you.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

We have not received a reply from you for over a couple of weeks, therefore we will be closing this topic. Please create a new one if you require any additional help.

Thank You!

Share: