The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Images uploaded wit...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] Images uploaded with another plugin aren't appearing in comments

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@mugwumpr)

Hello,

I recently installed your plugin to replace an abandoned “add images to comments” plugin.

While visitors can add images to their comments again (yay!), all the previously uploaded images are no longer showing on any of the comments that previously had them.

Since the website relies heavily on visitor-submitted images for identification and discussion, this is a significant problem.

Is there any way to re-attach the images to already existing comments?

Thanks!

P.S. The URL is to a page that should have lots of images in the comments, but the problem is appearing site-wide.

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Please compress/zip the plugin you have used before and attach it here. I'll ask the developers to check and provide a solution if it's possible. 

Topic starter
(@mugwumpr)

Thank you!

It wouldn't let me attach a zip file. I changed the extension to "doc" and it said it was attached, but it also said "undefined" in the window, so I'm not sure if it's attached or not.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

ok @mugwumpr,

Then, send it to the info[at]gvectors.com email address. Please share the email subject here to allow us to easily find it. 

Topic starter
(@mugwumpr)

Hiya!

Plugin zip file sent, with the subject: "Abandoned comment attachment plugin".

Thank you!

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you, @mugwumpr,

I've already requested the developers to check the plugin. I'll update this topic once I receive a response from them.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear @mugwumpr,

We can develop a custom importer for you within 2-3 days for $200.

The importer will be integrated into the paid wpDiscuz – Media Uploader addon as a tool, allowing you to convert your old attachments to wpDiscuz.

Topic starter
(@mugwumpr)

So, to clarify, I pay $200 for the development and then pay for an addon to access it?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@mugwumpr,

The feature you're requesting is a custom one and requires custom coding. Unfortunately, it's not a solution we can readily provide here, and it can't be incorporated into the free plugin.

Various nuances, such as the limitation on uploading multiple images in the free plugin (which is possible in the paid media uploader), make it a more complex task.

Share: