The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Ratings shortcake a...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Ratings shortcake and Aggregate Rating Schema problem

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@eguler)

First of all, thanks for plugin.

The appearance of the shortcode "[wpdrating metakey="all" post_id="'X" show-lable=false show-count=false show-average=false itemprop=false]" has changed after the last updates. I don't want to show counts of ratings and average rating score. But it shows since updates. Also the shortcode is ignoring the color customization settings since updates.

Second is about structered data. Why Aggregate Rating schema type is "Product"? Couldn't it structered as comment schema? How can I change it? Should I remove my rating field and enable post rating?

2 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @eguler,

First, let's discuss the second question.

Here are all types of Aggregate Rating schema. Please let us know which one you think better to use? https://webmasters.googleblog.com/2019/09/making-review-rich-results-more-helpful.html

We think the closest type to all articles and blog posts is the "Product". Do you have other suggestion?

Topic starter
(@eguler)

Thanks for quick response.

Is it possible to control it based on post types from plugin settings? 
Because most of WordPress users using custom post types like Books, Movies or Organisations.

Share: