The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Adding Missing Sche...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Adding Missing Schema Details

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@hillsgrace)

Hello,

I'm using wpDiscuz on a site where users will leave reviews for posted Movies. For this purpose I'm using the Comment Rating together with the hook code for Movie Aggregate Rating that you've provided here: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/post-rating-using-aggregate-rating-schema/

So far its working great as the ratings are being pulled by Google's Structured Data Testing Tool. The image detail is however missing from the markup which is returning an error:

Screenshot 2020 11 04 Structured Data Testing Tool

I already have this image on the post as a custom field as well as the other two missing details that have a warning. I have tried adding my own markup to add these details however this ends up generating two movie markups.

So I was wondering if there was a way I could add these missing details (even if its through some code) to the schema markup wpDiscuz is generating in addition to changing the name from Average Rating to the Movie's name (title of the post) so that I end up with something of the sort:

@type
Movie
name
E.T
aggregateRating

@type
AggregateRating
bestRating
worstRating
ratingValue
ratingCount

dateCreated
2018-10-05

director
Steven Spielberg
6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @hillsgrace,

The code provided in the post is just an example. For other rating properties, you'll need to customize the code and make it work the way you need. 

5 Replies
(@hillsgrace)

Hi @asti,

Thank you for your response.

Can you provide with an example code that I can use? What I have tried so far hasn't worked for me.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@hillsgrace,

We're really sorry, but there is no simple solution we can share here. 

(@hillsgrace)

@asti

No problem Asti, I guess I'll have to remove the schema altogether. Is there a way I can disable the WpDiscuz schema?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@hillsgrace,

Sure you can disable it in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Article and Comment Rating admin page. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/article-and-comment-rating/#enable-aggregate-rating-schema

(@hillsgrace)

@asti

I already have that option disabled since I'm using the Comment Rating custom field. It's still generating the default Product schema. I'd like to keep the comments rating just without generating the schema.

Share: