The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Not possibile to ad...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Not possibile to add style to custom field in comment list

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@oloccina)

Hello,

It would be useful if each custom field would add a custom css class to use for styling the field itself in the comments list.
While I can add style to the field in the submission form, I don't find a way to do it in comment list without affecting all the custom fields I will create.

see https://www.screencast.com/t/T9e31EkN5fv6

In this specific case, I am using a "number" custom field, and it would also be useful to have the possibility to add text/symbols after the field contents (for example $ or €). As I said, I can probably do this with a ::after element and css, but I would still need a custom css class.

Thank you

2 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @oloccina,

The wpd-cf-text is already a specific CSS class for the text custom field only. So you can use it.

Topic starter
(@oloccina)

Great!
but isn't that class specific for each custom "text" field. What if I create another custom form with another text custom field, my customizations would then be applied to both of them?
I guess I could still specify the css rules with the post ID where each form is published, but it gets a bit complicated.

Thanks again

Share: