The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Moving the widget a...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] Moving the widget and the window with comments to the top

4 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Topic starter
(@giportru)

Dear developers,
1. Please tell me how to move the widget with notification of new comments to 300 pixels. above: https://skr.sh/sHqnkABe7Oa

On mobile devices, an advertising banner is placed below and overlaps this widget.

2. Commenting on news and articles is an important functionality for increasing user engagement, but it is located at the very bottom of the page, and between them there are a lot of other blocks, for example: https://giport.ru/sovet/furniture-interiors-tips/raznovidnosti-natyazhnyh-potolkov - as a result, users do not even know about the existence of a block with comments.

Is there any simple way to make a block with comments right after the text with the news, or even better to make a button with the anchor "Leave a comment - X" immediately after the text, indicating the number of comments left?

3. I want to buy several of your modules, but unfortunately, I can only pay for them with WebMoney electronic money. Do you have the ability to accept payment through this payment system?

Thank you for a great plugin!

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi Эдуард Краснов,

1. Please tell me how to move the widget with notification of new comments to 300 pixels. above:

If you want to change the position of the bubble only on mobile devices please use this CSS code: 

@media screen and (max-width: 600px){
       #wpd-bubble-wrapper {
             bottom: 300px;
       }
}

If you want to move for all kinds of devices, then this CSS code should be used: 

#wpd-bubble-wrapper {
       bottom: 300px !important;
}

The red-marked value can be changed as you like.

2. Commenting on news and articles is an important functionality for increasing user engagement, but it is located at the very bottom of the page, and between them there are a lot of other blocks, for example:

This comes from the current active theme. You should edit the theme template files and change the position of the comments_template() WordPress template function. The wpDiscuz is being loaded via that function. 

3. I want to buy several of your modules, but unfortunately, I can only pay for them with WebMoney electronic money. Do you have the ability to accept payment through this payment system?

Please wait a bit. We'll check and let you know. 

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Posted by: @asti

Please wait a bit. We'll check and let you know. 

Just submit the order using the Tinkoff Credit Card option and contact support[at]gvectors.com email address with the order ID. They'll send you a Tinkoff Credit Card number letting you transfer the payment amount.

(@giportru)

@asti Guys, you're the best! Thank you very much!

Share: