The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
add a comment secti...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] add a comment section on optional position

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@wpdiscuzuser2258)

How can I add a comment section on optional position ? 

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @wpdiscuzuser2258,

Please note that the wpDiscuz is being loaded via the <?php comments_template() ?> WordPress function.

To customize its placement, you should edit the active theme template files and move the function to your desired location. This allows you to have more control over the display of wpDiscuz on your website.

Topic starter
(@wpdiscuzuser2258)

Thanks for the reply. 

As you said, I added custom code in the active theme functions php file by using wpdocde plugin. And now I can use [wpdiscuz_comments] shortcode and put comment section anyplace.

But former comment section is still exist and there are two comment. So I'm trying to hide the former comment from using the CSS code below.

==================================

div#comments { display: none; } .elementor-widget-container .elementor-shortcode div#comments { display: block !important; }

==================================

But I can't find "Top Admin Bar" and “Additional CSS” textarea. Please tell me where is it.

settings>styles and colors>Custom CSS Code ← This is not correct ?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@wpdiscuzuser2258,

Yes, you can put the code in the "Custom CSS code" textarea, located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page. 

Don't forget to delete the caches before checking.

Share: