The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Facebook login issu...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question Facebook login issues

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@markamericana)

Hi there, realise this isn't something you have any control over but still appreciate any help. Am trying to get the Facebook login to work and have followed the instructions although the steps appear to be slightly different now it's Meta. My issue is that in order to go live with the app, it's asking for documentation to prove I'm the owner of my "business" but my website isn't a business, it's something I do in my spare time with a group of writers, so I have no documentation with anything they're asking for. Is there any way to do this without being a registered business?

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Seem you selected the Business account while you created the API.

Please create a new API and make sure all the steps you've done correctly. Follow this instruction: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/social-login-and-share/facebook-app-configuration/

Topic starter
(@markamericana)

Thanks for this, I have followed the instructions and set it up as a Consumer and not a business as you can see from screenshot, but when I get to step 11 it's still asking for verification for the email and public_profile features.

Screenshot 2023 06 02 at 11.14.43
Share: