The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] Top rated posts

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Jim
Topic starter
(@jim)

Hi.
We have a site about food reviews (eatingout.gr) and we have the 7.1.3 free version. All features of the version works (most voted comments, active comments, most comment posts etc) except top rated posts. For example: The plug in doesn't merge the total grade to restaurants with more than one comment. (See the comments of the following restaurant ( https://eatingout.gr/listing/fysarmonika/) and then see the total grade of the same restaurant at the main page ( https://eatingout.gr/) . Before buy a pro version, can you tell me where is the problem with top rated posts in order to buy or not?
Best regards
Jim

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Dear Jim,

We don't follow you well. 

First of all, I want to let you know that the wpDiscuz plugin is a free plugin and doesn't have any PRO versions. It simply has paid addons, those just can extend this plugin. 

Next point we were not able to access your website due to county restrictions. We got the following message "Connection denied by IP2Location Country Blocker".

We have to ask you to explain what you mean using some screenshots as well. 

Jim
Topic starter
(@jim)

Sorry for the mistake. Ι meant paid addons. Now you have access to our site.

Ill try to explain you the problem.

The plugin as you can see at attach file no 2, merge the comments of any user-member and we have a list with the most active commenters.

If you see at attached no1, doesn't merge the total amount of the restaurants so we don't have the top rated posts.

For example (attached no3) the restaurant on the cιrcle (fisarmonika- φυσαρμονικα) has total grade 10. But if you merge the amounts of the fisarmonika's comments the total grade is not 10. That's the problem. 

How can i fix this? With paid add on or with other way?

Thanks 

Jim

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear Jim,

The attachments are missing. 

Jim
(@jim)

Dear Asti lets try again

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear Jim,

We apologize for the late response. 

The top-rated posts are designed for the Stand-alone Post Rating option, but not for the Post Rating Based on the Comment Rating Field.

This logic can't be changed yet as it requires large changes in the plugin codes. 

Jim
(@jim)

Thanks for your answer asti.

So please tell me what can we do? Can we buy an addon to solve the problem? 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear Jim,

You're already using the addon. And we're really sorry, but the addon works in the same way as I described in my previous post.   

Share: