The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Problems with socia...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Problems with social share

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@michaeljoseph0101)

I have a personal blog and want to turn on the social login and share feature but I'm hitting a brick wall with facebook. They want me to go through a business verification process just to have login request/share permissions??? Am I getting this right? 

So are individuals not allowed to use this feature anymore???

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@michaeljoseph0101,

Seem you selected the Business account while you created the API.

Please create a new API and make sure all the steps you've done correctly. Follow this instraction: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/social-login-and-share/facebook-app-configuration/  

2 Replies
(@michaeljoseph0101)

@asti No I didn't choose business, I picked Consumer as it says. Your own directions say "Once the verification is successfully finished, you will see the active status, please follow step 16."

I included the image for this step below, you can plainly see where it points to "Business Verification"

image 1

What the directions don't mention is that "Business Verification" means that you literally need to have a legally registered business and go through a potentially multi-week long verification process just to use the Social login/share feature of this plugin.

It seems you are not familiar with the directions you pointed me to.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear michaeljoseph0101,

The Facebook API creation doesn't have any relation to the wpDiscuz plugin, each step belongs to Facebook.

We try to help you as much as possible. 

Share: