The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Database table loca...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Database table location

7 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@alento)

Hi,

I have an email address which is subscribed to receive comment notifications from a prolific user.  However, that user used an incorrect email address and now my email provider is complaining because of all of the bounced emails.  I need to find the location in the database where I can edit this users email address, but so far I have been coming up empty handed.  Can anyone help??  Thanks!

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @alento,

You should find and change the email address in the wp_wc_comments_subscription DB table. 

Please note the wp_ is just a prefix, in your case, it can differ. 

Topic starter
(@alento)

Ok, thank you @Asti

But the offending email address is not in that file.

Seems as though I noticed a checkbox somewhere for 'send a confirmation when post is approved from moderation'.  Perhaps that is what I am needing in this case ... now to remember where I saw that at...

4 Replies
(@cortega)

@alento Hey did you ever figure this out?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cortega,

Do you have the same issue? Please describe more in detail the issue, we'll try to help you. 

(@cortega)

@asti Thanks for offering the help! I'm trying to figure out how people are getting subscribed for e-mails in the database. Can't seem to find that relationship.

My ultimate goal is to add an ajax button to all the parent comments(not replies) that allow users to opt to receive emails if they want notifications. At the moment it is set up so only the user who submits the form may subscribe. 

any input appreciated!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cortega,

Thanks for offering the help! I'm trying to figure out how people are getting subscribed for e-mails in the database. Can't seem to find that relationship.

You can find the subscriptions in wp_wc_comments_subscription DB table.

The wp_ is just a prefix, in your case, it can differ.

My ultimate goal is to add an ajax button to all the parent comments(not replies) that allow users to opt to receive emails if they want notifications. At the moment it is set up so only the user who submits the form may subscribe. 

Please let us know where you need to add the button (use some screenshot), we'll provide you some hook, that you can use for this purpose. 

Share: