The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Timestamps wrong wh...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Timestamps wrong when moderated comments approved

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@aaronwongxm)

I have noticed a bug with the plugin that causes all newly-posted comments that are held for moderation to show that they were posted 8 hours ago, once approved.

I have already checked my server time and wp date function and both are accurate.

you can try to post a comment in this article:  https://milelion.com/2024/04/12/milelion-weekly-deal-summary-6-12-apr-24/

when you first submit a comment, you’ll see a timestamp that correctly shows that the comment was posted 1 second ago, and is now held for moderation.

but once I click approve on my wp-admin, the comment now shows as 8 hours old- even if I click approve the very next minute.

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Please approve the comment made my us and let us know: https://milelion.com/2024/04/12/milelion-weekly-deal-summary-6-12-apr-24/#comment-65930

2 Replies
(@aaronwongxm)

@asti comment approved. it shows "posted 8 hours ago"

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@aaronwongxm,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

Topic starter
(@aaronwongxm)

ok i have sent this.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@aaronwongxm,

We'll check and get back to you ASAP.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@aaronwongxm,

The issue has been resolved on your staging website. Please copy the wpDiscuz plugin from your staging website to your live website, clear all caches, and recheck.

The changes will be included in the next version of the wpDiscuz plugin.

Topic starter
(@aaronwongxm)

thank you for your help.

Share: