The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Formatting the emai...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Formatting the email

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@suentke)

Hi there,

I want to customize the email which is sent, when a comment was added in one post. But I cannot find where I can do it? Maybe it´s too easy, but please help me

thanks and best regards

Süntke

ac8d6ae8 ca9a 4a91 9003 b124e508f541

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi Süntke,

All wpDiscuz emails can be found and customize in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Phrases > Email tab. 

However, judging on the screenshot, this should be an email that's sent from the WordPress "Email me whenever > Anyone posts a comment" option. In this case wpDiscuz doesn't have any relation. It can't be changed by wpDiscuz side. 

1 Reply
(@suentke)

@asti Hi Asti,

thank you very much for you feedback. I cannot find the Email tab. Here the screenshot in German, but I think you can handle this ;-). Does this tab have to be activated?

best regards

Süntke

grafik
Topic starter
(@suentke)

Hi Asti,
I found the setting to activate phrases menu item:

The "Phrases" tab is missing as far as you've enabled the "Use Plugin .PO/.MO Files" option. Once you disable it, the phrases tab will appear again. 

The option is located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > General Settings tab. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/general-settings/#use-plugin-po-mo-files

I'd also suggest you read this FAQ: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/how-to-translate-wpdiscuz/

Here is explained how to translate the wpDiscuz plugin. 

So now I will check,

best regards

Süntke

Topic starter
(@suentke)

This can be closed, it is solved

thx Süntke

Share: