The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] A few issues

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@logaritym)

Hi all. Awesome plugin, thank you! Please, consider offering lifetime licenses at some point, I know a lot of people who would be happy to get one:)

I have a few issues:

1. On my Lifter LMS lessons commenting, the ADD AN IMAGE button does not appear:
https://www.puzzleprime.com/lesson/two-triangles-in-a-decagon/

2. We can't switch our ratings for the articles:(

3. When I disable the FOLLOW USER feature, it still appears as a tab in MY CONTENT AND SETTINGS.

4. I don't think "Be the First to Comment!" should be capitalized. It looks like a regular sentence with an exclamation mark at the end...

5. When I hover over some of the formatting buttons, the ovals do not highlight (perfectly) symmetrically around the icons inside.

Stay safe!

4 Replies
Topic starter
(@logaritym)

Also, I'm not sure why there is a Google sign on top of my avatar in the comments and how to remove it. 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@logaritym,

Please read my answers below:

1. On my Lifter LMS lessons commenting, the ADD AN IMAGE button does not appear:

Please note the default "Attach an image" button is only available for the postpages, and attachments post types, and for default WordPress user rolesFor custom post types and custom user roles, the button is not accessible. For more advanced features, we recommend to check out the wpDiscuz Media Uploader add-on.

2. We can't switch our ratings for the articles:(

Please read this doc: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/manage-comment-forms/comment-form-settings/#enable-post-rating

3. When I disable the FOLLOW USER feature, it still appears as a tab in MY CONTENT AND SETTINGS.

Navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > User Authorization and Profile Data tab, and configure the settings for the "My Content and Settings" button. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/user-authorization-and-profile-data/#%E2%80%9Cmy-content-and-settings%E2%80%9D-button

4. I don't think "Be the First to Comment!" should be capitalized. It looks like a regular sentence with an exclamation mark at the end...

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Phrases > General tab and change the value of the phrase as you like. 

When I hover over some of the formatting buttons, the ovals do not highlight (perfectly) symmetrically around the icons inside.

This is just a small CSS conflict with the active theme, use this CSS code to solve it: 

#wpdcom .ql-toolbar button:hover {
border-radius: 0;
background-color: unset !important;
box-shadow:none !important;
}

Put the code in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it, delete all caches and check again. 

Please don't forget to press Ctrl+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking.

Also, I'm not sure why there is a Google sign on top of my avatar in the comments and how to remove it.

Navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Social Login and Share admin page and disable the "Display Social Network Icon on User Avatars" option. 

Topic starter
(@logaritym)

Hello and thank you for the help:)

One final question... The profile links are not working for some reason... Are you well integrated with BuddyBoss? It is based on BuddyPress and is currently the best membership system for WP.

Best, A

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@logaritym,

Currently, there is no integration with BuddyBoss. However, this is already in our to-do list. We're planning to add BuddyBoss integration addon in the future. 

Share: