The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
A couple of issues ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] A couple of issues with comment displaying: WP Discuz ajax and WooCommerce form

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@cheryld)
Eminent Member

Hi, 

I'm having a couple of separate issues with displaying comments.

1) I started using the WP Discuz ajax but now it's giving me a 403 so comments will not display unless I use the native WordPress ajax.

2) I have the WooCommerce form set up for rating schema. This works -- if a review gets left it gets added as a product review with the appropriate schema, etc. However, the reviews will not display. It will say there's a review, but it will only show the comment form, not the actual review. Right now, I have WP Discuz set up to use the "Load Comments" button. The button does not show on the WooCommerce form. I've tried load after the page - that doesn't work, either. If I disable WP Discuz, the review shows. Any ideas?

Thanks

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @cheryld

1) I started using the WP Discuz ajax but now it's giving me a 403 so comments will not display unless I use the native WordPress ajax.

This is a plugin conflict. You can deactivate the plugins one by one and check after each deactivation to find a problem maker. 

2) I have the WooCommerce form set up for rating schema. This works -- if a review gets left it gets added as a product review with the appropriate schema, etc. However, the reviews will not display. It will say there's a review, but it will only show the comment form, not the actual review. Right now, I have WP Discuz set up to use the "Load Comments" button. The button does not show on the WooCommerce form. I've tried load after the page - that doesn't work, either. If I disable WP Discuz, the review shows. Any ideas?

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

Topic starter
(@cheryld)
Eminent Member

Thanks for the reply.

In regard to problem #1: I disabled all other plugins and switched to a default theme but the problem persisted so perhaps I'll just need to use native WordPress ajax unless there might be something in .htaccess that could be blocking wpdiscuz ajax and causing the 403. I had started using it, and thought it was working, but I noted the issue after I did a site restore.

Problem #2 WAS a plugin conflict. There was a review plugin that I am using if I do a review post -- but it was imposing itself upon the review form in WooCommerce, so I'll need to disable that feature or get it not to load on WooCommerce pages.

Thanks

Share: