The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Form-Specific Short...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] Form-Specific Shortcodes?

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@owskins)

I have a unique use case where I am attempting to collect user rating data *per product* and display it attached to said product.

I also wish to design a separate type of form for "blog/posts" pages. The idea is to allow ratings on product pages, but not on post pages.

Is it possible to use a shortcode of some kind to show the comments section on said page, per form? I use Elementor (Shortcode widget), and I've used WooLentor to override the default product shop page (and product page) with custom templates I've designed.

I'm familiar with coding and use Code Snippets, so any solution that exists I'd be willing to try.

Thanks for the assistance, this plugin seems perfect for our use case 🙂

attach

6 Replies
Topic starter
(@owskins)

Partially solved this, discovered that each form will only apply to the specific place intended. Since I took over the Product page using WooLentor and Elementor, I will still need to figure out how to obtain the product's total rating from the product page. (Used a shortcode script found elsewhere on these forums).

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Hello OWSkins,

The rating is stored the same way as WooCommerce stores it. You can get it exactly in the same way as in the case of the WooCommerce plugin. 

(@owskins)

@asti Oh awesome, that works out perfectly for us!

The last major concern I have has to do with the text size and colors of the comments section, as well as the width. Where can I adjust these? Gray on gray is hard to read.

stretch

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@owskins,

Please use the CSS code below: 

#wpdcom {
    max-width: 100%;
}

Put the code in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it, delete all caches and check again.

Here is a video: https://www.screencast.com/t/RxFsyrfb3s

The rest of the colours you can change using CSS codes. 

(@jimjack)

jQuery(document).on("click","#create_post",function(){

jQuery(".wpd-form.wpd-form-wrapper.wpd-main-form-wrapper").fadeIn();

}

My comment form not showing when i click on button

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jimjack,

We don't follow you well. 

Please create your own separate topic and leave describe more in detail the issue. 

Share: