The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Solution for ajax-i...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] Solution for ajax-injected posts?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@powcom)
Eminent Member

We’re long time fans of wpDiscuz.

We’re changing our theme to Zeen but we’ve hit an issue.

One of the reasons we’re switching to Zeen is that when a post is viewed, it then creates an infinite page of posts, showing one post after another (really helpful for showing readers what other content you have available - upping page views).

The only problem is that the comment sections of each post after the first one is showing the WP format of comments, not wpDiscuz as the first post does.

We’ve asked the developer of Zeen and he asks if you have a solution for ajax-injected posts?

We’d love your help with this please.

(As our site is in testing atm, we'll email the details to you)

Topic Tags
4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @powcom,

We're really sorry, but if the articles are loaded on the same page, wpDiscuz won't function correctly. Even if you manage to include the comment section, it will lead to issues such as mixing up comments from different posts. Regardless of where a new comment is made, it will only be associated with one post.

2 Replies
(@powcom)

Eminent Member

Thanks for letting me know @asti. This knocks out the infinite page of posts, which is one of the major attractions of Zeen for us. In short, we've got to have a serious think as to the best way forward.

Is there any chance that wpDiscuz might be changed to work with multiple posts on a single page?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@powcom,

We're really sorry, but this is not planned yet. 

Topic starter
(@powcom)
Eminent Member

Thanks for letting me know @Asti

Share: