The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
[403 error] wpdiscu...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] [403 error] wpdiscuz-ajax.php 403

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@fueradelinea)
Eminent Member

A few days ago I started to receive a 403 error in WpDiscuz related to ajax, which does not allow to display the replies to the comments.

This error seems to be related to the communication between WpDiscuz and Cloudflare, although I personally have not made any changes to either of them. At least not consciously.

You can find the comments in any post of the website. The error happens in all of them. Example in this post:Β Cuadernos de estimulaciΓ³n cognitiva

I've revised Cloudflare firewall rules but I haven't seen anything wrong or updated recently.

Thank you in advance.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Somehow the wpdiscuz-ajax.php file is blocked on your website. It may be done by other plugins or from the server side.

Deactivate the plugins/theme one by one and check after each deactivation. If none of the plugins/theme causes the issue contact the hosting support and ask them to check it.

Alternative solution: navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > General Settings admin page, enable the "Use WordPress native AJAX functions" option, delete all kinds of caches (CDN, website, wpDiscuz, browser) and check again.

Share: